24 Grove End Ridge MOUNT CLAREMONT WA 6010
Modern, Spacious and Seriously Stylish
Located in one of Mt Claremont’s most coveted addresses this stunningly renovated 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is sure to impress!
Footsteps to the walking trails of Claremont’s wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus a selection of Perth’s elite schools, this wonderful property offers a premium lifestyle coupled with an astute investment opportunity. From the moment you walk through the door you will feel “at home” as the northern sunshine pours into the living zones, making it beautifully light, bright and warm.
With generous proportions and high ceilings throughout, this easy-care residence will suit a range of buyers including small families, working professionals, investors and those seeking a lock up and leave. With its stunning facade and light and bright exterior through to the gleaming floorboards, soaring high ceilings and contemporary style ,this home certainly has the WOW factor!
It’s stellar position close to premier primary and high schools, including John XXIII, Mount Claremont Primary and Scotch College, the Mt Claremont Farmer’s Markets, Lake Claremont, sporting ovals, the beach and much more, will make living here a delight and a great investment. A huge bonus is being in the Shenton College catchment.
If you are dreaming of a great and easy lifestyle close to fantastic cafes, shops between the city and sea, stop right here.
Key Features :
– Low maintenance home in quiet cul-de-sac
– 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 living areas
– Master with walk in robe, ensuite and private balcony
– Middle living room with high ceilings and balcony
– 2 bedrooms with BIR’s
– 2nd bathroom with shower and bath and separate WC
– Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar and separate laundry with ample storage
– Powder room downstairs
– Double garage with shoppers entry
– Outdoor undercover patio with café blinds
– Reticulated gardens
– In the Shenton College catchment, close to Mt Claremont Primary, Quintilian, Scotch College and JTC
For further information please contact Mareena Weston on 0422 406 199.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage