79 Moolyeen Road BRENTWOOD WA 6153
Iconic Brentwood home and business space
All Offers presented by the 13th October 2021(Unless Sold Prior)
Private Inspection Only
This home is an exceptional landmark property in Brentwood, perfect for the professional who wants to combine their work and home in one beautifully unique, custom designed space.
Everyone who lives in the area knows this distinctive property already. It’s in a part of Brentwood where the supermarket and coffee shop are a short walk away and the freeway entry almost as close, so clients have easy access to the business. Booragoon Park is almost adjacent, Piney Lakes Reserve less than 500m and Bateman Primary School about the same distance.
It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a spectacular home office that includes 2 super modern consulting rooms, a bathroom and a waiting room. It’s perfect for a health provider or therapist (subject to council approval) who wants to do a steady business from home, keeping family life close-by in the adjoining home, all wrapped-up in a sophisticated space featuring a state-of-the-art remote access security system throughout.
The entire home and office are insulated in the latest materials against noise and heat. All feature electric shutters and double glazing. So efficient is the passive energy design, the large home needs just a single air-conditioning unit for cooling.
The feel throughout is upmarket industrial with soaring ceilings and ingenious use of materials like steel grid partitioning, which provides separation between spaces while allowing light and airflow.
The kitchen is expansive with long clean lines and a touch of timber panelling on the walls; a feature repeated intermittently through the home.
All the bedrooms have sizeable storage and dressing space.
The second bedroom is a big 34sqm and self-contained with its own bathroom and kitchen. It’s perfect for an independent young adult, grandparent or for guests.
The stunning central water feature is lined with mosaic tiles on one side and the other is a wall of draping plants creating a lush ambient green wall. It works to inject cool natural light into the downstairs living and kitchen areas.
The lounge room features an exceptional panelled artwork of a whale that illuminates at night to turn this living space into a vast underwater ocean scene.
There’s no doubt that this is a beautiful and unique home that’s been custom created with an industrial feel, softened by materials and design. It has Italian tiles throughout, and exposed steel beams in places and the interior is infused with lots of natural light.
For the business, there’s ample parking for customers out front and all the built-in office cabinetry stays.
It is perfect for the savvy professional and won’t be on the market for long so call Mark on 0404048277 for a viewing right away.
– 4 beds, 3 baths and 4 car hardstand 2 consulting rooms
– 521 sqm land size
– All bathrooms with heated towel rails
– Electric shutters and double glazed windows
– Central water feature
– Lounge room features unique whale living sculpture that can be illuminated with LED lights to create a stunning underwater scene.
– Italian floor tiles indoor and outdoor and on walls (spares in the storeroom)
– Red Oak timber lining
– Indoor climbing wall
– Double SMEG dishwashers in the scullery/ purpose built wall to keep mess out of sight
– Single air-conditioning unit for the home
– Fitted with modern sound batts to reduce noise and a thermal barrier to prevent heat.
– Gas heating
– 2 consulting rooms with bathroom and waiting room
– Separate entry
– Security monitoring
– 5 air-conditioning units
– Storage for canoes and sporting equipment
– Clearview front perimeter fence that is security grade. Electric motor and gates
– Full HD security cameras above house, inside surgery and to exterior of house.
– Bateman Primary School 450m
– Brentwood Primary 402m
– Piney Lakes Reserve 420m
– Booragoon Lakes 125m
– Kwinana Freeway entry 526m
– IGA Supermarket 600m
– Blue Gum Community Centre 500m
– Deepwater Point Riverside Recreational area 2km
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 521 m²
- 4 Open Parking Spaces