123 Orsino Boulevard
The Modern Coastal
Perfectly positioned in the Port Coogee Marina, this 2019 build by B1HOMES offers all the latest ‘mod cons’ and high- end fixtures you could want, with the beach only a three minute walk.
This home delivers an impressive street presence with its contemporary industrial designed façade.
The ground floor comprises of an expansive open- plan living hub, housing the perfect entertainer’s kitchen, lounge and dining area, with bi- fold doors opening outward to an all-weather, tree lined alfresco courtyard.
Hosting family events and parties are a breeze with this home’s seamless transition between inside and outside living zones.
Impressive statement fittings and fixtures such as stone bench tops throughout, black tapware, soft close cabinetry and stainless steel appliances have been considered throughout this new build.
The master suite is thoughtfully placed on the lower level with a pristine spacious ensuite, walk in robe and interconnected laundry.
Following the timber staircase upward onto the second level there are an additional two bedrooms sharing a spacious external balcony, family sized bathroom and separate home theatre, study or fourth bedroom.
Additional features include:
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Built- in overhead speakers in the main living area and alfresco
• Smart Wiring with lights connected to phone app
• Built- in wardrobes and full length mirrors in two upper bedrooms
• Linen storage within laundry
• Gardens fully reticulated
• 900mm appliances
• Block-out blinds on two upper bedrooms windows
• Plantation shutters on master suite windows
• Double lock up garage with store
• Wall mounted phone charging points
• Security system with 4 CCTV connected to phone app
This modern home is conveniently located near the forefront of Port Coogee Marina, meaning a short 150m walk to beautiful Port Coogee Marina beach, shops, restaurants, cafes and kids playgrounds.
The pristine waters of Coogee main beach are only a short walk or ride from the front door.