14 Birdwood Road MELVILLE
Ideal family home with an opportunity to develop in the future
This large sized family home is set on expansive 969 m2 block of land in the convenient location of Melville.
The opportunities are endless with this home, boasting four well-appointed bedrooms and nursery or potential walk-in-robe, plus large versatile multipurpose room and two bathrooms.
The expansive master bedroom is located at the rear of the residence, featuring an en-suite and adjoining potential walk in robe or conveniently placed nursery. With another three bedrooms within close proximity to the main family bathroom.
Vintage dark timber floor boards are a bespoke feature throughout this large family home inviting you in towards the light filled living room with expansive views and adjoining dining room.
Placed centrally within the home is an ultra-modern, stone crafted gas fireplace, warming all the interconnected living zones.
At the rear of the property, a large multipurpose room opens out onto a private, all weather alfresco entertainment area with deck surrounds, connecting to a modern pool encased in beautiful poured limestone paving, perfect for those summer days.
Additional features include:
– The generously sized kitchen with ample storage and counter top space, showcasing a new free-standing double oven and gas stove top
– Floor to ceiling linen storage in both the passage and family bathroom
– Air-conditioning in three main living zones with strategically placed ceiling fans throughout
– Double lock up garage plus two extra parking spaces
– Double side rear property access
– Large side shed or workshop spanning more than half of the property length is ideal for those household projects
Conveniently located with a short 8-minute drive to Westfield Garden City shopping precinct. Well within prime school catchment zones for Melville Primary School and Melville Senior High School.
A brief walk to Melville Recreation Centre (housing the local library, gym, football oval, indoor basketball courts and tennis courts). Easy access to public transport with bus links to the Perth CBD and direct access to Canning highway as a main arterial.
Perfectly situated just 7kms from Fremantle’s unique markets, restaurants and shops.
If you are looking for a substantial residence which offers rare future growth opportunities, look no further.