2/6 Forbes Road APPLECROSS
Simple Lifestyle, Super Convenience!
This immaculately kept townhouse really delivers! In a fantastic location just a stone’s throw from the bustling heart of Applecross, this quiet home is a great opportunity!
The 2×1 home is nestled in a low maintenance complex in a sought-after neighbourhood walking distance to cafes, restaurants, and the beautiful Swan River. Plus, the proximity of the train station means this location will always be a winner!
Tucked away down a brick driveway, the single level home has a carport and easy-care front garden. Inside, there is a neat-as-a-pin lounge room, which leads through to the sunny open plan meals area and bright kitchen. A north-facing paved courtyard provides a shady private alfresco and garden space in which to relax and enjoy some quiet time.
There are two bedrooms both with built in robes, a tidy bathroom, tucked-away laundry, garden shed, ducted evaporative air conditioning, gas HWS and reticulated gardens.
With excellent long-term tenants who are keen to stay on, this is a great opportunity to add a low-fuss property to your investment portfolio. Or, move in and enjoy the café culture in this beautiful riverside suburb.
Act quickly so you don’t miss out on this fantastic home in a fabulous location!
– Neat single-level home with bright living areas, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Private alfresco courtyard with established low maintenance gardens
– Walk to Canning Bridge train and bus station
– Stroll along the river foreshore or take a long ride along the cycle paths
– Astonishing choice of nearby cafes and restaurants include Nandos, Wok Master Express, Clancy’s Fish Pub, C15 Espresso, Steamlab and Raffles Hotel, just to name a few
– Close to excellent schools including Applecross Primary School
– Easy access to the freeway