20B Swan Street MOSMAN PARK
A house for every Persona
Are you Harvey, Rose, Georgie, Rupert, Zoe, Stella or Bob?
– Harvey and Rose are downsizers that have been looking for two years for a suitable single level home in Mosman Park or Peppermint Grove, close to the family and with no strata fees …. and have decided that now is the right time to start their next chapter.
– Georgie and Rupert and their young family are upsizers, having out grown their coastal townhouse and are searching for a light and bright 3 bedroom house with a generous yard in a quiet street close to Cottesloe Primary and St Hilda’s.
– Zoe has yet to purchase her first home and after many years of hard work and globetrotting in her executive role, has decided settle close to the family, the beach and the train line.
– Stella has the renovation and building bug and wishes to either add value to a solid foundation or design and build a new home in an “A Grade” location..
– Bob is a local property investor looking for unique opportunities for income and capital growth in prime Western Suburbs locations..
Whilst their names may be fictitious, these buyer profiles are very familiar to local real estate agents in the current market. And this property truly is a rare example that will likely suit all of these buyers.
Swan Street is without a doubt one of Mosman Park’s most sought after streets. Just a stone’s throw from the Peppermint Grove border, it’s a short walk or ride to 4 primary schools and 3 secondary schools, Freshwater and Mosman Bays on the river, 3 local shopping precincts, bus and train stops and a few minutes by car to Cottesloe or Leighton beaches.
This 3 bed 2 bath home with a secure garage and parking for 1-2 more cars is light and bright and offers great separation of living and sleeping quarters. Whilst the home is comfortable as is, opportunities abound for renovation or even a new build, with plans available to inspire you. Currently rented, there is an opportunity to enjoy the income whilst planning your next move.
Be quick with your inspection and your offer as homes of this nature, in such a strategically significant location, are few and far between.
Contact Alex Blain for further details on 0438 007 155.