27 Dean Road
Spectacular Contemporary Home
All Offers by 5pm May 27th 2020 (Unless Sold Prior)
Contemporary lines, great natural light, and plenty of space! This stunning low-maintenance home is a statement of style that is sure to impress. If you are looking for an easy-care home in a quiet yet convenient location, this is what you’ve been waiting for!
This modern home offers separate living areas, gourmet kitchen, alfresco, swimming pool, 4 bedrooms plus a study, ducted air conditioning, secure double garage and quality fittings throughout.
A private and secure courtyard welcomes you into the sophisticated entrance, which leads through a light-filled double-height hallway to the spacious living areas. A second living area upstairs is a peaceful retreat when you need some quiet time.
The spectacular chef’s kitchen is perfect for cooking up a gourmet meal or a quick tasty snack. Gleaming white stone benchtops are complemented by black tapware and Franke sinks, and the breakfast bar and bifold servery windows to the alfresco mean you’ll always be part of the action.
Throw open the doors to the alfresco and let the good times begin! Take a dip in the sparkling swimming pool, where a classic stone water feature splashes into the water to add to the relaxed ambience.
Brilliantly located just around the corner from Bill Ellson Park’s oval, netball and tennis courts, cricket nets and playground. Stroll over to the quiet bushland of Piney Lakes Reserve or Booragoon Lake for an easy escape to the outdoors.
Walking distance to Bull Creek train station, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital, and St John of God Murdoch Hospital. Just 150m to Bateman Primary School and 600m to Corpus Christ College, and situated in the catchment for the highly regarded Rossmoyne Senior High School.
• Modern home with contemporary styling
• Open plan family living and dining areas
• Huge chef’s kitchen with stone benches, WIP, quality appliances, wide oven
• Undercover alfresco with limestone paving
• Second living room/retreat upstairs
• Huge main bedroom with WIR and chic ensuite
• Upstairs: 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC
• Downstairs: 4th bedroom, guest bathroom and WC
• Study/5th bedroom with glass doors opening to the front courtyard
• Laundry with great storage and open-air drying area
• Automatic double garage and gated entry to front courtyard
• Sparkling pool with elegant stone water feature, pool blanket
• Myzone Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Energy efficient LED lighting
• Shopper’s entrance
• High ceilings
• Ample storage including walk-in and built-in linen closets
• Easycare synthetic turf
• Gas HWS