4/91 Forrest Street COTTESLOE
CONVENIENT EASY-CARE LIVING
This perfectly positioned two-storey townhouse offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms in a location that delivers on lifestyle. Walking distance to the Napoleon Street cafes, train station and Cottesloe Beach, this property presents an entry-level opportunity into this coveted area.
Well-presented, this home affords a comfortable and modern layout over two levels. Entering into the proportioned dining and living area, you have immediate access to your fully-equipped kitchen featuring built-in oven and grill, dishwasher and induction cooktop.
A secluded and tranquil courtyard extends off your main living area. Here, a semi covered patio ensures this space can be used all year round.
The downstairs also offers a well-sized master bedroom that opens to your own private courtyard and ensuite. Travel up the staircase to the additional two bedrooms, one with a built-in wardrobe, and extra bathroom to complete this multi-purpose space.
Nestled in a small, well-maintained complex this home delivers an easy-care private retreat with unequivocal access to Cottesloe’s best!
– Three bedrooms, two bathrooms
– Two-storey, townhouse
– Downstairs master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, ensuite and private courtyard
– Fully-equipped kitchen featuring built-in oven and grill, dishwasher and induction cooktop
– Spacious open plan dining, lounge
– Separate laundry with great storage space
– Quality carpets throughout
– Double lock-up car garage with access from rear-lane way
– Secluded and tranquil courtyard with covered patio
– Sufficient storage solutions
– 2 minute walk to Cottesloe train station
– 3 minute walk to the Napoleon Street entertainment precinct
– 5 minute drive to Cottesloe Beach
– 1.2km to Sea View Golf Club