50A Second Avenue CLAREMONT
**VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT REGISTER TO VIEW**
If you’re searching for a seriously spacious, super stylish, low maintenance home in a thriving suburb then be sure to add 50A Second Avenue to your list of properties to view!
This stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property on a GREEN TITLE block will impress from the moment you open the door. The clever design and sleek finishes seamlessly combine to deliver an impressive residence to suit any family dynamic.
High ceilings, generously proportioned rooms, sundrenched living zones plus a super functional floorplan are just a few features to love.
As you enter the home the parents wing is conveniently located at the front with the Master bedroom, ensuite and sitting room all close together on the ground floor.
To the rear is the stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining and it truly is the heart of this home. The soaring high ceilings and large windows that allows light to flood this area makes it warm and homely. This room opens to the outdoor patio area with a handy awning for entertaining on those gorgeous summer days.
Kids or guests can be upstairs with friends where the further 2 bedrooms with BIR’s, large bathroom plus landing are located offering that separation of living.
Why do I want to live in Claremont?
The location is truly superb being close to the train station, bus routes and the walking trails of Claremont’s wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus, it is conveniently close to Mt Claremont Primary School and the Farmers’ Market, Claremont Pool, Claremont Quarter, nearby private schools and within the Shenton College catchment.
Who will suit this home?
The layout of the home would suit any number of buyers including:
• Working professionals looking for security and a low maintenance lock up and leave home close to public transport
• Families of any size looking for an affordable home in premier school catchment zones
• Those who are looking to downsize and live close to amenities and public transport
• Investors looking to reap the rewards in this thriving suburb
Property features at a glance:
• Spacious, low maintenance, double storey home on GREEN TITLE
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR’s, 2 bathrooms, multiple living zones
• Master with ensuite and sitting room on ground floor
• Large kitchen/lounge/dining area opening onto courtyard
• Kitchen with ample storage
• Water feature
• Low maintenance gardens
• Solar Panels
• Double undercover carport
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Close to Claremont Quarter, 7 minute walk to Loch St train, Short stroll to Lake Claremont, Mt Claremont Farmers Market
• Premier schools nearby and in Shenton College Catchment
DISCLAIMER: The details provided are for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
“This property was sold whilst Mareena Weston was employed by RH Property, following which Mareena has a referral arrangement with RH Property”